MHP wins Best of Show at Prism Awards for second straight year
LITTLE ROCK (Sept. 24, 2014) – Little Rock communications agency Mangan Holcomb Partners (MHP) recently received 10 awards, including Best of Show, at the Arkansas chapter of the Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) annual Prism Awards.
The awards included:
- Best of Show for the Great Arkansas Cleanup 2013
- Community Relations — Nonprofit for the Great Arkansas Cleanup 2013
- Feature/News Writing for the Verizon Wireless “Don’t Text and Drive” Feature
- Institutional Programs — Business for the Verizon 4G LTE Network Completion
- Podcast/Vodcast for the Le Bonheur Childrens’s Hospital “Where Every Child Matters”
- Special Events and Observances — Business for the Chuy’s Grand Opening
- Ad Support — Outdoor for the Arkansas Health Connector Public Transit
- PR on a Shoestring Budget — Nonprofit for the Rotary Club of Little Rock Prescription Drug Take Back Initiative
- PSA — Radio for the Rotary Club of Little Rock Prescription Drug Initiative Radio PSA
- Multicultural Public Relations — for Arkansas Health Connector Multicultural Public Relations
This is the second consecutive year MHP has received the prestigious Best of Show Award. The Arkansas Chapter of PRSA recognizes exceptional public relations programs and the skills of the state’s practitioners, companies and organizations at the annual Prism Awards. This year marked the 50th anniversary for the competition, which is open to members and nonmembers of this chapter. Entries were submitted and judged online by the Greater Fort Worth Chapter of PRSA.
Established in 1972, Mangan Holcomb Partners is a full-service marketing, advertising and public relations agency providing clients with integrated marketing communications strategies. For more than 40 years, the agency has represented local, national and international brands in the agriculture, banking, healthcare, heritage/tourism, higher education, natural gas, transportation and wireless industries. MHP is a member of the prestigious American Association of Advertising Agencies. For more information, visit ManganHolcomb.com or follow the agency on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.